Thursday, May 20, 2021

Description of a room essay

Description of a room essay

description of a room essay

Nov 17,  · A descriptive essay is a form of academic writing that is built around a detailed description of a person, building, place, situation, notion, etc. The main purpose of a descriptive essay is to describe your point of focus in a vivid and particular manne /5 Description Of My Room. My Room The majority of my downtime is spent in the comfort of my bedroom. Found directly at the top of the staircase, my room sits on the second floor of my one hundred year old Victorian home. There is much to absorb upon first glance, and it Room Essay Hum Room Essay The novel Room by Emma Donoghue features a woman, Ma, who was kidnapped and put into a room by her abductor. While in the room she had a child, Jack, and managed to raise him for five years without leaving the room. After five years, Ma and Jack create a successful escape plan



My Room Description Example | Graduateway



The door is white, with some scratches at the bottom from my pug scraping it with her claws. My pug scratches the door when she wants to come into my room. The description of a room essay handle is brown and metal. At the complete bottom of the door is a rubber flap, which I do not know the reason why it is there. The room is about three lengths of my arm span, including the closet.


The floor in my room is wooden, and it creaks when stepped on. However, I do have one white, plush carpet approximately in the middle of the floor. It is rather clean-looking, considering it is white and that it is not washed regularly. To the left of the door is a leather chair, of which is of no particular use, besides hanging half-used clothes on it.


Past the chair is my electronic station, where I charge my phone at night, and charge my shaver during the day. Also, center-left is a rectangular window overlooking our backyard garden and swimming pool.


It is a pleasant view for a cold room. Center-left and far-left is my queen-size bed, with white and grey covers, and white and other colors for the blanket. The blanket in particular has a floral design and is heavy. My pillow has a white case and nothing else to it. The frame of the bed is wooden and beige in color.


On the sill, there is a candle lamp, of which I never use. I can often find dead insects on the sill as well, such as flies. Below that window is my meditation altar to the right, and a small table to the left of the altar, which houses books and random papers. It is barely big enough to hold these books and papers in an organized fashion. My meditation altar is covered in a red cotton cloth and features a picture of my meditation teacher.


There is a candle in front of the picture of my teacher. To the right of the altar is my closet, which contains a rack of sweaters, a suit, scarfs, and belts.


There is also a brown, description of a room essay, lean dresser, which has the rest of my clothes in it. On the floor, description of a room essay, below the rack, there are miscellaneous description of a room essay, such as an extra blanket, shoes, and hair oil.


Right before the closet on the left of it, and before the altar, is my tabla drums, replete with a hammer and a small bottle of talcum powder. The walls are all white, except the back room, which is covered with a blue, description of a room essay, mosaic-patterned cloth. The curtains over the large window are also white and see-through, description of a room essay, which almost defeat the purpose of having them.


The ceiling is white, but with black blotches above the meditation altar because of candle and incense smoke. It is one of the coldest rooms in our house, as the windows are quite old and thin, description of a room essay, and lack insulation. During autumn and winter, sometimes a heater is brought in to feel comfortable.


However, with enough heavy blankets, sleep is manageable. It is a simple room without much purpose other than sleeping, meditating, and playing percussion. But I am a down-to-earth person, and it matches what I need. Remember Me. What is your profession? Student Teacher Description of a room essay Other.


Username or Email. Academic Assignments Writing an Essay. Writing a Research Paper. Writing a Review. Writing Guides for Students Writing a Memoir 2. Creative Writing Guides Writing a Song 3.


Writing a Letter Writing an Evaluation Letter 3. Business Writing Guides How to Make a Newsletter 2. General Writing Guides Stages of the Writing Process. Writing Essentials. Grammar Handbook. essay formatessay topicsessay types. Need Help? Ask an expert for FREE. Popular Questions Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin Which of the following would description of a room essay work as the title of an explanatory essay?


asked by Admin Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin. Related Writing Guides A descriptive essay is a form of academic writing that is built around a detailed description of a person, building, place, situation, notion, etc. The main purpose of a descriptive essay is to describe your point of focus in a vivid and particular manne Login Username Password Remember Me. Register Username Email What is your profession?


Forgotten Password? Register Lost your password? Back to Login.




How to describe rooms - A1 level - English for Adults

, time: 1:58





Describe a Room of Your House: My Drawing Room - blogger.com


description of a room essay

Description Of My Room. My Room The majority of my downtime is spent in the comfort of my bedroom. Found directly at the top of the staircase, my room sits on the second floor of my one hundred year old Victorian home. There is much to absorb upon first glance, and it Room Essay Hum Room Essay The novel Room by Emma Donoghue features a woman, Ma, who was kidnapped and put into a room by her abductor. While in the room she had a child, Jack, and managed to raise him for five years without leaving the room. After five years, Ma and Jack create a successful escape plan Descriptive Essay About My Room. There are moments when life tends to get frantic, we require a place that helps us to unwind and forget about our everyday responsibilities that havoc stress upon us. Everyone has a significant place they go to when life surprises them with twists and turns. My bedroom became my safe haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myth essays

Myth essays 11/4/ · Mythology Essays (Examples) Having trouble coming up with an Essay Title? Use our essay title generator to get ideas and...